- Associate Manager
- Job Description
- This position requires implementing and driving IT project management as
a task leader alongside clients and team members. The associate manager
will conduct projects within the timeline and budget and with required
quality. The associate manager must communicate openly with clients and
team members. She/he is expected to locate issues and draw up and implement
scenarios to solve problems with the Manager. The candidate must also possess
the physical stamina and motivation to take part in international telephone
conferences with time lags.
- Key Responsibilities
- •Achieve clients' business goals by implementing and driving projects and
•Analyze and define tasks by establishing business relationships with clients
•Evaluate project status and take necessary action with the Manager
- Job Requirements
- •Fluent in English and Japanese (English: TOEIC score 750 or more/ Japanese:
•2+ years work experience in a global business environment
•Good communication skills, facilitation skills and ability to work well
•Some knowledge of IT (advanced knowledge not required) and interest in
- Head office(Kamiyacho), client office
※Mainly, our clients are located in Tokyo or Kanagawa. But business trip(domestic/abroad)
might be required depend on project.
- Working Time/Holiday
- 09:00～18:00 ※Depend on clients.
New Year Holidays/Summer Holiays
- Depends on experience and skill
- How to Apply
- Email your resume and cover letter to the address below. We will respond
within few days.
If any question, please also contact to below or call 03-5777-1780.